Gather - Create - Feast
Hi Friends: it was a hard and painful decision to make, but the Kitchen Table storefront will be CLOSED for now. Although things seem to be changing moment by moment, it is clear to me that my goal is the safety of my employees, customers, and community: social distancing and working to flatten the curve are key to that. .
While the physical store may be closed, I am still happy to take orders through DM or text (916-799-5736) and we will have (no contact) porch pickup, local delivery, and shipping. Did you see something you like in a previous post? Shoot me a message! I’m also open to some FaceTime shopping if you need a break from Netflix and Hulu. If you’d like to support us through this difficult time but don’t need anything right now, gift certificates in any amount are also available and can be mailed to you (or a lucky recipient) free of charge.
**UPDATE** I just wanted to thank everyone who has sent in orders through Instagram, Facebook, and texts: the outpouring of support and love has been amazing💗
We’ve been working on getting an actual online shop to make the whole process easier and its taking a bit longer to work out all the kinks and bugs—not to mention loading all the product pics and info! 🤪
Here is some important info about orders/purchases:
* For right now, you can pay for your purchases through Venmo or paypal, your choice! I will invoice you;
* Orders can be picked up (no contact) from our porch Mon-Fri, between 12-4pm;
* I’ll be available for FaceTime shopping during those same days/hours: M-F, 12-4;
* Questions and requests to purchase are welcome any time but you may not get a quick response outside of M-F, 11am-5pm;
* Local delivery is available within a 10 mile radius of the shop in East Sac; otherwise there is a $5 delivery fee;
* Shipping is also available: $5 flat fee or free with $75 purchase.
Thanks for reading all the fine print. Love you all and appreciate your patience while we figure all of this out💗
The care package baskets have been popular and are sold out, but if you’d like something similar, I’m happy to help you put something together. 💗
Take care of each other and see you on the other side💗